A commercial real estate photographer, graphic and internet craftsman –
Charles Michael Murray – embraces communication challenges from diverse industries. Print to digital – his personal and technical skills are contemporary and dynamic. From local to national projects – Charles first focuses on the objectives and carefully collaborates with the team involved; or takes on the full scope of the project through fruition. Close contact, fluid working relationships with executives, team members and suppliers – he is supportive, professional and brings refreshing positive energy to any meeting.
Charles’ freelance skills include corporate and consumer commercial photography, graphic design, internet services and motion graphics. Industries supported include: Commercial and Residential Real-Estate, Sporting Goods, Hi-Technologies, Food, Beverage, Organic Wines, Environmental, Medical, Dental and Corporate Identity.
In the summer of 2019 – Charles has taken on an additional role as Creative & Marketing Director of an art magazine in Laguna Beach – Art Highlights. See the magazine at ART-Highlights.com
• Graphic Design – Collateral marketing tools from print to internet
• Photography – Commercial Advertising of products, services (studio or location)
• Motion Graphics – HD 1920×1080 Corporate Image – create and edit
• Internet – Develop/direct internet corporate site including direct email marketing
• Develop creative direction and marketing assets
• Team player with: Advertising Agencies / Design Firms / In-house Marketing
Client History Includes:
Summit Development Corporation, Master Development Corporation – MDC, ARNEL Commercial Properties, DEXUS, Pacific Homes, TOKISTAR Lighting, CMD, LEE & Associates, SuperColor Digital, Salomon Skis, HEAD Sports, VAURNET, Smith Optical, LifeCycle, Cleveland Golf, Marker Ski Bindings, Helly Hansen, Epson, Dental Arts Center, Premio Computers, JVC, Honeywell, RainBird, Garret TurboChargers, Parker Hannifin, Rhino Chasers, Carl’s Jr., ARCO AM/PM Mini-Markets, Rubio’s Fish Tacos, Wisdom Imports, Cafe Classico, Tecate, Bohemia, Coors, Becks North America, Jordan Markets, Marion Meyer Contemporary Art, Bio-Rad, South Coast Plaza, Ace Medical, Hardie Irrigation, LogoMark, The Organic Cellar, Endangered Planet, MOMEN, Prelitz design+build, Ranan Lurie – and many others.
• MS – Master of Science | Brooks Institute of Photography – Santa Barbara CA USA
• BA – Bachelor of Arts | Brooks Institute of Photography – Santa Barbara CA USA
• Lifetime Teaching Credential – State of California (arts, science and photography)